GTECHNIQ I1 SMART FABRIC ANTI-BACTERIAL V3
WATERPROOF SPRAY PROTECTS FABRICS FROM WATER & OIL-BASED STAINS
I1AB Smart Fabric V3 is specifically designed to repel water and oil-based liquids, helping to prevent staining. Meeting the highest standards in accordance with AATCC method & ISO4920, I1AB v3 has been show to last four times longer than the closest competition in laboratory testing. Unlike many fabric waterproofing products, I1 Smart Fabric AB V3 coats each fibre individually, leaving the overall texture of the fabric unaffected. What's better the coating also has antimicrobial technology killing bacteria and inhibits mould and mildew growth. All of this prolongs the life of your car fabrics, carpets, mats, and roof liners.
Gtechniq I1 v3 isn't just for the interior of your car, the spray can be applied to soft top convertibles too. The antimicrobial properties can also reduce the build up of green mould and fungus on your convertible top. Prep the surface first with a Gtechniq APC such as W2, allow to dry and then apply I1AB for the ultimate protection.
Features & Benefits:
- Waterproofs fabrics, inhibits staining
- Inhibits mould & mildew growth
- Contains BioCote® - anti-microbial function kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Will not change the texture of treated fabrics
- Treated fabrics remain breathable
- Use on upholstery, convertible soft tops, tents, sails, etc
- Makes fabrics easier to clean
- Alcohol-base allows I1 to penetrate fibres deeply for long-lasting protection
- Up to 4 times more durable than traditional waterproofing coatings
How to use
- Use in well-ventilated area
- Shake well prior to use
- Ensure surface to be treated is thoroughly clean & completely dry so as not to seal moisture within the fibres
- Holding the bottle at a distance of 20-30cm from the surface of the material, spray evenly ensuring thorough saturation
- Ensure surface is thoroughly coated as once dry, subsequent applications will be repelled!
- Allow to dry for 2-3 hours, depending on ambient air temperatures
- Using a soft microfibre cloth, remove any overspray from hard surfaces immediately after application
- Full effectiveness is achieved after 24 hours
- The effect will last up to 3 years
- When water is no longer repelled, thoroughly clean & dry the surface & reapply
- Download: How To Use Guide
- Contains BioCote®
- Test fabrics for colour fastness prior to use
- Lasts up to 3 years, even on soft tops
- Unopened bottle has 3-year shelf life
- Once opened use within 12 months
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.