PROFILM / FLEXICOAT – GTECHNIQ HALO FLEXIBLE FILM COATING
FLEXIBLE FILM COATING FOR PPF AND VINYL WRAPS
PRO FILM FLEXICOAT / Gtechniq HALO enhances the performance of Paint Protection Film (PPF) and vinyl wraps. It’s a chemically bonding, ultra-dense flexible film that becomes the permanent surface of the film, protecting it from the elements a car faces daily.
The density of the coating improves dirt and water repellency of PPF or vinyl. It also helps to prevent staining from dirt, as well as reducing yellowing caused by UV.
Rigorous real-world and laboratory testing has proven HALO to be compatible with all types of gloss, matte, and satin vinyl and PPF.
Features & Benefits:
- Makes PPF and Vinyl wrap surfaces easier to maintain
- Lasts up to 2-years
- Can be used on gloss, satin and matte finishes
- Safe on self-healing films
- Helps prevent staining
- Protects against UV
- 30ml HALO Flexible Film Coating
- A pair of nitrile gloves
- AP2 Ultra Soft foam-filled applicator
- Master instruction leaflet
- Gtechniq window sticker
- Shake bottle well and wear gloves
- If applying to previously installed film, wash and decontaminate the vehicle
- Use 30% isopropyl alcohol (IPA) on to a Microfibre Buffing Cloth
- Buff to remove any fingerprints or other surface contaminants
- Apply HALO evenly with applicator provided in overlapping strokes
- After coating a panel, remove residue with a microfibre
- Check for residue with a bright (diffused) light source
- Allow the coating to cure for at least one hour
- Repeat the application process
- Vehicle must be indoors for at least 12 hours after application
- Unopened, HALO has a 12 month shelf life from the time of purchase
- Store in a cool / dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Use within 3 months of opening
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.