Gtechniq C4 15ml
RESTORES EXTERNAL CAR TRIM TO 'AS NEW'
C4 Permanent Trim Restorer from Gtechniq helps to revive the external trim on car to an 'as new' condition without altering gloss level. Strong UV absorption filter and chemical bond ensures maximum durability with a single application and typically helps to maintain a flawless finish for up to two years.
C4 uses a covalent or chemical bond to actually become an extension of the plastic molecule it's protecting, swapping part of its molecular structure with the surface molecules of your car's trim to provide a protective coating of unparalleled durability. Revitalise tired and faded trim such as those found on wing mirror surrounds, windscreen wipers/trim, bumpers, mud-flaps, engine bays and more.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides thin clear film - does not add sticky gloss
- Restores all but the most faded trim to 'as new'
- Suitable for use on the trim found on bumpers, windows, wing mirrors, doors, mud-flaps, engine bays etc
- One application can last up to 2 years
- Use on correctly prepared surfaces for maximum benefit
- Download: How To Use Guide
Directions for use:
- Before starting ensure you have enough product for all intended trim surfaces. E.g For a Mini (30ml) you will require more product compared to a Golf (15ml)
- Ensure work is carried out in a well-ventilated environment, at temperatures of 5 degrees Celsius and above
- Do not apply in direct sunlight & always wear the gloves provided
- Ensure intended surface(s) are free from contaminants
- For best results clean trim with a neat solution of W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner, and if required use a medium-stiff brush
- Ensure intended surfaces dry and cool to the touch prior to product application
- Soak the pad with several drops of product
- Use the AP1 Lint-free Applicator supplied to spread the coating onto the surface of your trim
- Once the product has spread over all intended trim, gently wipe away residue immediately with a clean, dry microfibre buffing cloth
- For heavily textured trim take the time to ensure all crevices are covered, and that all residue is also removed
- Allow the coating to cure for 12 hours before exposing to the elements
- Use the product within 3 months of opening
- Store in a cool, dry place
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.